Nerja is a municipality on the Costa del Sol in the province of Málaga in the autonomous community of Andalucía in southern of Spain. It belongs to the region of La Axarquia.
Nerja borders Cómpeta, North East with Almunecar Granada municipality, to the South by the Mediterranean Sea and to the West with the municipalities of Frigiliana and Torrox.
It is located 52 km from the city of Málaga and about 100 km from Granada and Sierra Nevada.
- Hall / Reception
- Wifi available in the reception area.
- Public telephone / fax service in the Reception.
- Garden is opened during the Reception hours.
- Flat sat TV in all rooms.
- Hair dryer.
- Baths with shower.
- Private parking located in the basement of our Hotel Mena
- Plaza, a few meters from the Hostel Mena.
Places of interest in Nerja
- Caves of Nerja. It is located next to the village of Maro, 4 km from the Centre of Nerja.
- Balcony of Europe, in the city center of Nerja. From there you can apreciate a wonderful views of the sea and the mountains.
- The Aqueduct, built in the 19th century.
- Baroque Hermitage of las Angustias (17th century)
- Church of El Salvador, in Baroque and Mudéjar style (17thcentury)
- Maro, a coastal village within Nerja’s municipal term.